Saturday, July 31, 2010

why i called it 44fourfour44

Four is my favourite number. Ana tells me that the number 4 in Japanese, Shi, is also associated with death. Because of this it is considered very unlucky and they even drop it out of apartment numbers. So I figure it must be lucky somewhere in the world so why not here.

Still not sure if it is lucky or not but meh.

Also i like 4 because it is in a couple of skits from Man Stroke Woman

For the people that have not seen Man stroke Woman,
here is a link to two of my favourite skits

Skit one

and

skit two

So those are my reasons for calling my blog page url 44fourfour44

that and 444444 was already taken.

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying not to let it, but your entirely lower case heading is bothering me hon. Oooooh! Look Babe - 2 followers ALREADY! Mr popular eh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Ana it annoys me too.

    Anyway Fuzz, just popping in to ask if this will be a one post blog, or if we can expect more madness ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kaleidoscope eyes :). I just found my old blog page and saw your comment. I'm not sure at this stage. Maybe I'll blog from time to time. Isn't twitter the big thing now though? Any way hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete